Friday, June 20, 2008

Similiarities in differences

My partner CATARINA is an EXTROVERTED mate. After chatting, I discovered some similarities and some differences between us.
She likes to chat with other people, and so do I. she has a big circle of friends, but I have a few very close friends. We both have extroverted personalities, but there are some differences. When I meet somebody, at first I feel uncomfortable and I hesitate about if she/he is safe. Ater judging whether being he/she safe or not, I lastly interact with the person .
I would rather be a good judge of information than a person with quick intuition, so I am a quick talker.
So is she. We have very often regretted that we talked about those kind of things. We also hate feeling rushed or being interrupted.
However, we could find some different characteristics from each other. I talk a lot only when the topic is truly important and interesting, but she enjoys talking about many social activities. I like this part of her. She has wide concerns about people and things. I'm considering about doing more activities than thoughts. We have more common things between us, and I am attracted by the differences.

No comments: