Monday, June 23, 2008

in fall I invite you..

23, June


Hey, Hanno
It was so exciting to hear from you. I'm really happy and want to spend time travelling with you all around Korea. We have four seasons and also clear boundaries between them. I highly suggest Fall among them. In fall the weather gets nicer & nicer. we have deep blue sky and a great view. At that time we also have all kinds of newly ripened grains and fruits so you have a good chance to get good food. Not to mention we have a long history. We have many historical places here and there. You might regard whole country as a huge museum.
After seeing those things, I'd like to go to suburbs near Seoul. There are lots of fun places: A fancy amusement park, art gallery& commercial centers, traditional markets, folk villages, and antique style regions.. I hope we can enjoy them there.

Please before your leave, let me know wnen you arrive and how long you'll stay here. I look forward to your visit.



BEST WISHES
Elly

No comments: